Samsung 25R 2500mAh Battery - Flat Top
Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh Battery - Flat Top
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
2 x Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh Battery - Flat Top
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion an/or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
ELiquid Universe, Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.